Thursday, January 31, 2013

Why are you being sad?

Each of us have our own problem in daily life. Same thing goes to me. The problem itself will make us 1001 feelings. Sad, unhappy, frustrated, stress, wanna shout loudly, wanna terjun laut or terjun bangunan and  else. Such a nonsense things right? huhu...

The thing is, what ever it is....still calm and be positive thinker. Yes, I am strong enough. All of these, happen is to build myself and to teach me how gonna be a good human. 

Sometimes feel like not satisfied with life, work, relationship and much more. Tula, tak bersyukur kan? hmmm... Tolong jadi seorang yang kuat. Kalau fikir hidup kita susah then cuba fikir hidup orang yang lagi susah. Do compared our life with them. The same sentences, same word. Ulang-ulang balik untuk diri sendiri. I need to be thankful to Allah. Mudah-mudahan semuanya berjalan dengan lancar...Amin......


No comments:

Post a Comment